For over 50 years, De Tullio Law Firm has been providing, clients worldwide, with clear-sighted legal advice related to Italian inheritance matters.
Whatever your needs, we can help you.
– Italian inheritance rights assessment
– Drafting Italian Wills
– Claiming / recovering inherited Italian property
– Italian property, titles, records searches
– Legal support for the sale of inherited Italian properties
– Obtaining appraisal and or a survey of inherited Italian property
– Determining Italian inheritance tax
– Obtaining copies of public Wills
– Challenging Wills drafted in conflict with the Italian legislation
– Managing Italian probate
– Registering inherited property in the name of heirs
– Obtaining release of inherited funds deposited in Italian banks
inheritance law, Italian Attorney, Italian Inheritance, Italian Inheritance Solicitor, Italian Inheritance Tax, Italian Lawyer, Italian Notary Public, Italian Probate Attorney, Italian Probate Lawyer, Italian Probate Solicitor, Italian Solicitor, Italian Succession, italian will, Notary, Notary Public